Saturday, July 23, 2005

The Old State House

Sabrina, Shirley and I took a tour of the Old State House in downtown Hartford. It was a beautiful building that was heck old. The best part was the dress up room, don't worry I got lotsa pics below. Anyway, I forgot my camera and relied on Shirley to send me all of her pictures, but she had only gotten her new digital camera the day before, and accidentally erased them all. So Shirley, Sabrina, Sabrina's twin Thomas, and I went back the next day and redid the tour all over again. Spend most of our time, once again in the play room. We got some funny looks from the security gaurd. "Back again?" he asked. haha. I wanted to go back the next day again just to see what he said. Shirley and Sabrina said no. Oh well. This time I brought my camera.

No comments: