Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Sunday, May 18, 2008
- Honeymoon, minus the horrible sunburn we got
- Camping at fish lake
- Camping at Fort Bridger, WY
- I started school, while Trevor continued school
- Awesome tans and we got to landscape together
- Making out
- Cut down our own Christmas Tree after Thanksgiving
- Spent Christmas in Idaho
- Brought in the New Year with some renewed love and committment
- Became impregnated
- Trevor Graduated and started his career
- Spent Easters with Trevor's adorable cousins. I loved decorating the eggs and hiding them for the kids (in the snow)
- Celebrated anniversary
So I was talking to my mom the other day. And she said something like "You love him now more then ever huh?" and I said "Yep. I can't believe how much I do." and then she asked "Did you love him this much when you were engaged?" I said "Heck no! I didn't even know what love was when I was engaged! And I can't wait to have this child because I know we're just gonna grow deeper in love with each other, and this little one." And it's true. I love that man. I've learned what real love is when you have to sacrifice and put yourself last in order to make someone else happy. We've been through a lot, but we've come out on top. I thank the Lord every day that I get to wake up next to my best friend.
Ps I don't know why the flowers are blue. They're yellow in the picture, but when I uploaded it, they turned blue. Still looks cool.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Gage escaped unharmed. He tried to convince Jason to let him use the guitar to smash it over Trev's head to save his sister. Nice try, Gage. Like Jason would ever sacrifice a guitar.
"Farmers tan in my neck and arms. Farmers tan, the secret of my charms. Every girl wants a man with a farmers tan."