Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Start Spreadin the news...

I went to New York City!! It was one of the best days of my life. I had so much stinking fun! We saw everything. Rockafeller Center, Time Square, the Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, Trump Towers, Central Park, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Ground Zero, Empire State Building, Radio City Music Hall, and I think that's all. If I think of more, I'll let ya know.

Not a good picture, but a picture none the less of Grand Central Station. It was ginormous! I couldn't even believe it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! Someday I'll make it to Manhatten Miranda!! THat is so lucky of you! Someday....someday...

mjrprov said...

Miranda, that so totally rocks. I love hearing about all this stuff you've been doing, and I love the pics.

Anonymous said...

So did they finally get that Kong mess cleaned up?