Monday, June 26, 2006

Our last day...together

Before leaving for camp, Sarah and I baked a mass amount of Snickerdoodle cookies. (For those of you who might not know, they're cookies rolled in cinn. sugar. Delicious). Then we put them on a paper plate, wrapped them really well in seran wrap, and tied some fishing line to it.

We went around to her friends houses and my ward members houses. We would put the cookies on the doorstep, ring the doorbell, and hide in the bushes. When they opened the door and bent down to get the cookies, we'd pull on the string. It was so funny.

Sarah and I did it all day. I miss her.

9 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

That's hilarious. Do their parents approve of what you are teaching those two girls? teehee

Miranda W. said...

When Sarah told them about it at dinner, after a long pause her dad said, "you know, sometimes I think you kids are missing out because we're not weird enough." I said, "That's what I'm here for."

Janell R. Cropper said...

That's great! I'm glad you're helping them out.

Anonymous said...

I remember doing that on Valentine's Day at the apartments across the street from us with Mom. The chubby little Indian boy yelled out, "Hey! Come back here, cookies!" as he chased them down the stairs. Ahhh...sweet memories.

Kate Felt, MA. MFT said...

lol
i love your family i think that you are all so funny

can we do that some day moo?

Miranda W. said...

Heck yes we can. Will you be in town for the upcoming weddings?

Kate Felt, MA. MFT said...

some of them when are you coming and going ?

Miranda W. said...

I arrive on my birthday and then I'll be leaving about 10 or 11 days later.

Kate Felt, MA. MFT said...

i dont know exactly what is up so i will tell you as soon as i know