Tuesday, November 14, 2006

U of H

A big group of us went to the U of Hartford basketball game to watch our friend Jenna play. (She didn't even get to play, but what can ya do?) It was a blast and I wish I would've brought my camera so I could show you guys. My favorite part, besides the fact that we won against Dartmouth, is at one point in the game, Trevor and I were talking to each other or something. Then I noticed the whole place went quiet, so I looked at the court to see what was going on. Trevor gave a REALLY loud whooping kind of noise. Then we both realized it was quiet because it was our team taking a foul shot. The whole place heard Trevor mess up our player. She missed. It was so funny! Everyone turned and looked at him with this "What is your problem?" look on their faces. That's my man.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Accidents happen, and I accidently wooped at the wrong time, but I gotta admit it worked!

Christie said...

you two really are meant for each other!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Sounds like a whole lot of fun!

Unknown said...

new post please!

Toast Habit said...

I think Trevor might be on to something here. I think you should try to apply your whoop to other situations and see if it has the same effect. I have a couple of friends who are getting married soon, or we could go to the ballet. The nutcracker opens in denver this week. I can see it now! The swan prince clenches his butt cheecks for a stunning jump and Trevor lets out his best "whoop!" and the swan prince totally falls off the stage into the orchestra pit. Man, you are so good Trevor!

Anonymous said...

Well I do what I can. If you cant perform under pressure and weird circumstances you probably shouldnt be a professional!! It's my calling in life to tri people like that. Including myself.

Miranda W. said...

Including me.

Anonymous said...

Yes, especially you!! I love you!!