Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Toasty, it's true!

My dear cousin has been talking about conspiracies of squirrels gone mad. At first I thought he, himself, was mad. But now I know. Two squirrels have inhabited my deck outside my apartment. They seemed harmless at first. But they're NOT. They attacked Trevor the other day, and my roommate has reported various encounters with the beasts. They were camped outside my window yesterday. When I opened it for some fresh air, they pulled a gun on me and told me to, and I quote "Close that fool, or I will close you up." Whatever that means. Wouldn't putting a hole in me open me up? Stupid squirrels.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

that squirrel should be a gymnist...freakshow...

Katelyn said...

freakshow is right!

Anonymous said...

Funny what rabies will do to you. More squirrels and racoons have rabies than dogs.
I bet people think I have rabies sometimes.
LOL - mom

Janell R. Cropper said...

I'm a crazy squirrel too! I'm so glad there are people out there like me!

Christie said...

uhhhh Janell?

Janell R. Cropper said...

Hi Christie! I'm a squirrel!

Miranda W. said...

Janell, have you ever been tested for rabies?

Anonymous said...

If you had been checking out the links I've been posting on Garlic Boy's blog, you would know this is no laughing matter. I fear the time for humans is closing, and the Day of the Squirrel is dawning!

Christie said...

have you ever bit Darrell?

Janell R. Cropper said...

many many times

Toast Habit said...

It is actually Garlic Boy who started squirell awareness. I have been trying to warn everyone about robots, personally. Because robots are strong, and they have metal hands.

Anonymous said...

No way how did you find this its hilarious.Posted by mirandas kid she nannys.