Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas Decorating

I know this is a little outdated, but the holiday season is hectic and now I have time to update this! I didn't have much (or any) money this season, but my apartment just didn't have any holiday magic, so out of boredom and Christmas spirit, I got creative. I had some leftover party streamers and colored paper. I made a tree, and then Trevor came over and we made ornaments. It made me happy. My roomate liked the holiday cheer too. We were both very sick of our big white wall too. But after my beautiful mother sent me real ornaments (too heavy for the wall) I decided to decorate other things in the living room.
My roomates cactus. Also, Bonnie gave me a pretty ornament for Hannukah. I hung it on the cactus, but I guess this pic was taken before then.




Ooh, and then the palm tree!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very clever, I love the wall tree. Looks better than our Christmas tumble weed.