Thursday, January 25, 2007

Um, I'd like to file a complaint.


Trevor bought my ring too large. We called the store to ask them how long it would take to resize it. They told us 7-10 days. We brought it in, and they told us 12 days, which to you guys might not seem like much more of a difference, but to a girl who is DIEING to show it off, it's forever. Especially when she's already had to go to church twice unable to show it to everyone. Well, the twelve days are up, and we are now standing at two weeks, and it is still not in. Not only that, but when we call, the lady is SO rude on the phone about it. This is sort of what it looks like, except mine is white gold. It's a little different, but you get the idea.

10 comments:

Christie said...

that is gorgeous! Hey, I know EXACTLY what you are going through. I had to wait for 3 weeks which ended up being 4 weeks because the lady sent it off late! I was ticked!

Katelyn said...

oh no, I understand. that's pretty. I can't wait to see the real thing though.

Janell R. Cropper said...

That is really pretty! YAY! I love it. I can't wait to see the real ring, or the girl!

Miranda W. said...

UPDATE: I FINALLY got a hold of someone who was helpful. He actually went and checked for me to double make sure it was not in. The other ladies wouldn't even look. Then he told me it wasn't, but he was going to look into it and call me back. Finally, someone doing his job well. He called me back and told me the ring had actually gotten in two days before the due date, but it was a quarter size off, so they sent it back. I am actually a size five, but we ordered a 5 1/2. 5 1/4 would've fit too. Probably better, in fact. Grr. But it should be done today, so Trevor and I will pick it up either at lunch time or after I get off work tonight! Yay! Also, the actual ring is much prettier. It has better little details. I can't wait to show it to all y'all.

Janell R. Cropper said...

I can't wait to see it either! I'm glad that guy has saved the jewelery profession.

Anonymous said...

Did you tell him what you like because that is exactly what you picked out years ago when we were just looking through the mall? You wanted something simple and not bulky to snag on everything. It's you. I love you, congrats. Mom

Anonymous said...

oh yeah i know exactly what you mean miranda...

Anonymous said...

i love weddings! drinks all around!

Janell R. Cropper said...

yay! I love brittany for that comment!

Miranda W. said...

Brit! I finally figured out where that line if from! I was watching that movie yesterday, and Johnny Depp said it. It made me guffaw and think of you.