Monday, March 19, 2007

Excuses, Excuses

Well, I know you guys haven't seen an interesting post for a while. I promise pictures will be coming soon.

I've been so busy since the move. Life has really picked up. I work twelve hours a day m-f. I work as a nanny for four year old triplets, and I think that says it all. I come home so very exhausted every day. On top of that, I have a million and a half things to do for the wedding, but I'm so glad Trevor's mom is helping so much, or should I say doing pretty much everything for the California reception. I'd be way too overwhelmed if I had to do both receptions. Thanks Ruth! She's also coming up with great ideas for my Utah reception. And my wedding planner, Leah, is pretty great too. She found the GREATEST cake. I love it so much, and it will be easy to do myself. Plus apartment shopping for when Trevor and I are married isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I get frustrated because not one landlord or renter has picked up their phones or called me back. It's pretty upsetting. I would like a place to live when we are wed. I just can't wait to be married. I found such a great guy. I love him so much!

3 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Yay Miranda! :) Just a thought, when things get frustrating, or just annoying, remember that it is Satan just trying to stop an eternal marriage. And since we know Satan is a hoser...you can win! I'm so excited to come see you! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Anonymous said...

it's ok. :)

Christie said...

yeah welcome to trying to find an apartment when you get married. We didn't have one until like two weeks before we got married, talk about being stressed! Things will always work together in the end. Then on the day you get married, when it finally worked, you will be blissfully happy and have a great excitement!