Sunday, July 29, 2007

Katelyn, DON'T do it! Please!

It's just that's it's hard when you don't have the internet or even time for yourself. Very very hard. I have something developing right now that I'm getting ready to post, but it's not done yet. Just have patience. I'll get there.

New things since last post:

  • Trevor is sick today
  • I got a new nephew (www.higgfarm.com)
  • The triplets drive me nuts
  • I miss connecticut and mostly the Steinbergs
  • By best friend Beta just moved back to Utah
  • My cousin got married. Who'd a thunk that would happen?
  • People got pregnant. And by people I mean Christie.
  • My friend Kate got back from Jordan and moved to Utah.
  • I enrolled in College
  • I finished unpacking the apartment
  • I lost all my baby teeth
  • I kissed Trevor excessively
  • I stubbed my toe
  • I got a washer and dryer!
  • I visited the Phippens at their home. Weird they're not missionaries anymore.
  • Found out that 88.6% of the YSA in Hartford that I knew are moving to this valley.
  • Mopped the floor nine times. A day. Stupid bloody ants.
  • Bought ant traps
  • Placed ant traps
  • Laughed maliciously
  • Posted this

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm glad you're still alive. where are you going to school?? very exciting.

Janell R. Cropper said...

SHE LIVES! Yeah, where are you going to school? Sounds like fun!

Katelyn said...

Thank you! It is nice to hear about what you are up to.

Christie said...

I'm glad that Katelyn didn't have to put you in that category.. I was scared! Congrats on all of that! I'm very happy for you...

Leah said...

Baby teeth? Do you mean that you had all your baby teeth in a bag or something and you misplaced it?

Katelyn said...

yeah...i'm kinda curious about that one too.