Friday, January 18, 2008

I know it's been forever. Here's an update





Sorry for the long delay. Update time. So I've been working 45 hours a week and going to school for massage therapy 14 hours a week. Talk about no time to myself. In the hour and 20 min that I have between work and school, I do laundry,homework, cook dinner, and try to have some sort of time for my husband. He works just as long and hard as me (but he gets up and goes to the gym for two hours every morning, so he does have a much longer day). On the up side, I got a raise! So that will help a lot. Things have been very hard, and we're at that point in life where "when it rains it pours." Oh and did I tell you, I've also been dealing with legal battles of identity theft in my name. And not by an individual, it was by a company that got a hold of my information. So I spend what little free time I have writing police reports, signing affidavits, and contacting district and state attorneys, because my attorney is bent on bringing this company down and having someone go to jail for this. As they should. So it's little old me against a large corporation. It's pretty scary and very stressful. Luckily I've got the best most supportive husband in the world and I love him. He always knows how to help me relax and seems to make things better. Anyway, I'm not writing to complain. I also have exciting news!!!



















No, I'm not pregnant. What made you think that, you silly gooses! I want to wait until we've settled in Oregon. That's still at least a year away. No, this weekend I'm going to a private party hosted by Robert Redford himself. Though I won't be there as a guest, I'll get to massage his guests. That's right, I'm going to be massaging celebrities! And meeting them and what not. I hope I can get some pictures. I don't know if I can bring a camera, but it'll be a tremendous way to get my name out there and hopefully someone will like my work. Cuz, my work rocks. I can't wait!!!









7 comments:

Katelyn said...

Sounds like you are keeping pretty busy! Have fun at your party. That sounds like fun!

Don't you have any pictures of you and Trevor to share with us all?? You still haven't shown us more pictures of your hair. Oh well, I guess I will see it in person soon enough.

Miranda W. said...

Yeah, my hair has grown out since that picture. Plus I HATE that pic. I didn't like the way she styled it at all. I style it so much better. I'll try to post more. i miss it and I miss keeping in touch with y'all. PS did I trick you? Did you think I was preggers?

Katelyn said...

Maybe for like 1/2 second, but then I knew you were just trying to trick me because you're a big rude like that. :)

In October, over confrence weekend, I was in Richfield and I had to run to walmart to get some diapers and I ran into your mom there and she told me you were ready to start having babies. I miss her.

Anonymous said...

I miss all your silly friends laughing and giggling and playing games in my frontroom on the weekends. I miss you, Miranda. Everytime I have come up you are working or at school. And yes, you tricked me. I started to get upset because I wasn't the second person you told. I will pay you back when I see you. Love to you and my Trevor. - Granny G

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

That is, my house PHONE number. I don't know if I was quite clear about that.

Miranda W. said...

yay. I tricked someone. And that was my mom. She's hard to trick.