Thursday, August 06, 2009

Allie and Caden

This is Allie's buddy Caden. His mom and I switch babysitting a lot. It doesn't quite replace grandma, but it'll do. They are so funny. I just love watching their little bodies go and go and go. Now that they can crawl, Allie loves following Caden everywhere. They're just so adorable. I'm going to miss him.

Also, Caden can be kind of a bully, which I love, actually. He always steals whatever toy Allie has. Now Allie has become more agressive. He doesn't steal toys so easily, and she has tackled him to the ground before, though I don't believe she meant to. I love it because I have a lot of nephews, so Allie might just have to be tough. I only worry about Emma handling her when we return.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Why would you be worried about Emma handling her when you guys come back. Emma's laid back and not all that aggressive.

Miranda W. said...

Exactly. Allie's gonna bully her. Poor laid back Emma.

Rachel said...

It's cool, that just means Emma will learn how to stand up for herself...

Natalie Jane said...

I saw an episode of ...My Wife and Kids...?... just like this. The two dads decide to make a playdate so their kids can fight each other and learn how it feels to be bullied.

Patricia said...

both of them are adorable!!

Leah said...

I wonder if he tastes good.

Miranda W. said...

I think he does. I could eat him up.