Tuesday, November 03, 2009

We survived the first year!


Allie is one today! What a year it has been and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love that little creature so very much. She's such a goof AND a tease. Whenever I tell her her hands are cold, she'll lift up my shirt and put them on my belly. She laughs at anything and everything. She's so happy and energetic. She's still a Daddy's girl and makes sure she tells him about her whole day. She knows how to give kisses now and gives them abundantly. She has four teeth. She says mom, dad, no, hello, and hi! She even talks in her sleep. One night we heard her say in her sleep, "Dad! (two minutes later in a sadder voice) mom, no, no, no" And that about sums up who she favors. She's a walking fiend, especially to walk after Grandma Ruth. She's got the grandparents wrapped around her little finger, and she works it! She's very friendly. She'll go up to people in church and yell "HI!" and then smile. She knows how to call dad. Whenever she picks up my phone she puts it to her ear and says "Hello Dad" and then procedes with a long story (Trevor has a great voicemail of it). I love you Allie Rae and I'm so glad you're mine!

PS, You'll have to click on the collage because for some reason it cut off a few rows of pictures.

6 comments:

Mark and Audrey said...

Awww Allie is soooo cute!!!!!!!

Leah said...

That one where's she's in the carseat looking out the corner of her eye almost made me barf it is so cute. Move back!

Miranda W. said...

Trevor took that one just the other day. It killed me!

Keith and Stacy said...

She's so cute Miranda! I love the third one on the top... she's got such a major farmer's tan!

Patricia said...

i bet you guys are super proud of havind such a doll!!

Miranda W. said...

Yeah, we took that one when we lived in south Texas. We spent every day in the pool and almost every weekend at the beach. We got a lot of sun. It's sad I was jealous of my own baby because she had a better tan than me, but that would be Trevor's genetics. Grrr.