Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This was Allie yesterday.

She was so cute just walking around, I had to take a video. If you listen, at first she says "Hanket" (blanket). Then she says "Bop. Go" (stop. go) repeatedly. It's a game we constantly play on walks. She loves seeing what her words can do. So I oblige. I can't help myself. It's just so fun to see her say a word and study the effect it has on me and the rest of the world.
This time, she dressed herself. This is what she picked. It was much too cold a day for this dress, and it's a size or two too big still, but does that matter to an almost two year old? She refused a coat as well. Sheesh. I think we've got another Olivia on our hands. Little divas. I love them to death!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leah said...

Yup, kindred spirits all right! Sacrifice comfort for fashion. In the words of Uncle Carl: "You go, girl!"

Anonymous said...

She is right, all you need to be happy is a blanket, teddy bear, sundress and a hat. Why don't we learn from this.