Thursday, February 24, 2011

Date Night

Trevor and I have started a babysitting group. There are 4 couples, including us, that take everybody's kids one weekend night a month while everyone else goes on dates. I love it. One night of chaos for 3 free date nights? I'd say it's a deal! We also bought a groupon for blacklight mini golf for two for only $9. I'd say that's a pretty good cheap date! And to spice things up, we dressed each other. The mini golf was inside a huge outlet mall. So afterwards, we walked around to see what the mall had to offer. Everyone one that passed us would make comments on how "fresh"we looked. Two black girls walked by us and one said "Y'all look Fresh!" and her friend looked us up and down and said "Mmmhmmm. To death!" So we not only had a cheap date but we achieved something I never thought possible. We looked fresh to death. Date night well spent.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: