Saturday, May 21, 2011

Jason's House

In March, the kids and I went to Utah for a few weeks. We had such a blast seeing everyone. First stop was Uncle Jason's house. Allie took to Jason immediately. The kids were always fighting over his lap. I love these four. A lot.
We have such decisions to make. Trevor and I don't love Utah the most of the places we've lived. We don't want to raise our kids there, but watching Allie and Mikey enjoy their cousins and bask in all of their grandparents' attentions and affections made me seriously rethink our permanent home possibilities. We still have a few years to decide, but we'll have fun where we are in the meantime!

2 comments:

Mark and Kim said...

So THAT's why people move back to Utah. I've been trying to figure out why everyone wants to live here. I love the mountains but there's so many other places I'd like to live. I don't have much family here though so that's never been a draw for me. Oh how I wish I lived in the same city or even neighborhood as my sisters though!

Elder Tyler Williams said...

FAMILY.... it what it's all about. I hate that my children didn't get to live by their grandparents and have a better bond with them. But there are times that is just not possible. So you pray about that decision and follow through. Heavenly Father wants what's best for your family.