Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mikey's Numero Uno


Mikey turned one in April. I know, I know, it's a little late. But here you go anyway!

Mikey was extremely enjoyable to watch. We tried to get a "before" picture of the cake with him in the background, but he clawed at it immediately. I'm not even sure he gave us time to sing to him! He loved it. And we love him.





Mikey has been the most enjoyable kid. We've been so blessed to have him for this past year! He's always happy and always smiling. He has been a bright ray of sunshine! He is a mama's boy, and I don't mind. He said "Mom" before he said "Dad." After those two, his first word was "Boo!" He loves playing peek-a-boo and he loves to scare us too. So it's been a very useful word to him. He also says dog, ball, that, no, tickle, and bye. If he sees anyone at all kiss, you can bet he'll be puckering up immediately and coming to give you a big wet one. And I mean wet. He's a huge tease. He knows what to do when you tell him to spank Daddy. Like any brother, his favorite person to tease is his sister. He loves Allie and finds nearly everything she does hilarious. They are best friends. Happy Birthday, little man. We love you more than anything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miranda he looks so much like your papa when he was young. He's got those cute half moon eyes when he smiles. That is what attracted me to your Dad was his kind smile. Glad Mickey got it. He is soooo cute. Glad we have him too. -Mom

Miranda W. said...

That's my favorite part. His eyes just light right up and sparkle when he's happy. I like having that little man around. And I do think he looks a lot like his pappy.