Monday, March 27, 2006



One time, I was looking up at the boat, and when I went back under, I found myself in the middle of this huge school of fish! There were hundreds of them. Some of them were bigger than my head! I held really still. Some of them came right up to my face and just stared at me. It seemed like they wanted to look at me as much as I wanted to look at them! After a while I started feeling them along my stomach and legs, so I swam away. That was just too wierd! These are pictures of that school if fish. (from the boat)


From the boat, It looked so funny to look out into the ocean and see a bunch of people just floating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the water color was awesome!
i thought it was like only 5 or 6 feet, cause you could see the bottem of the reef, but it was really around 20 feet!

Miranda W. said...

Yeah, it was unbelievable, huh Sarah? Sarah and I would swim and see nothing, but if you held still and floated, you'd realize the whole ocean floor is moving with life. It was fantastic.