Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my one year mark since I moved here. What a year it has been. There have been ups and downs, but mostly ups. I have met so many awesome people. I miss a lot of them. I have grown in ways I never could have had I stayed in my comfort zone back home. I've had many challenges, both with work life and in the church. I can say without any doubt that this has been the best year of and for my life. I love it here, and I look forward to spending another here. For those of you who don't know, I'm signing another contract and becoming a live out nanny for the same family. I love them so much and look forward to staying with them.
































6 comments:

Garlic Boy said...

I like the picture of the giant legs about to smash that tiny boat. That is a cool special effect.

Garlic Boy said...

This blog always makes me feel like I'm not having enough fun. I'm just not partying like I should be according to all these pictures.

Janell R. Cropper said...

Those all look like really good times! How exciting are you! Ugachuga!

Miranda W. said...

Haha, thanks, Garlic. That was parasailing in the Florida Keys. It's ok that you don't have as much fun as I do. That just makes this title more correct.

Kate Felt, MA. MFT said...

you are so fun!
and i am so happy for you happy anniversary!!!
love ya

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»