Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Toast

Last night, Felice made a celebratory dinner (bbq ribs, cornbread, spinach caserole, corn on the cob, and chocolate pudding filled fudge cakes w/ice cream. I didn't eat anything all day to save room for this meal. Good thing I did.) in honor of my anniversary here with them. As we were about to dig in, Bonnie said "I'd like to raise a toast! To a the greatest year ever with Miranda! May the rest of our lives with her be just as great!" So I guess I'm never leaving.

8 comments:

Katelyn said...

That is so cute!

Kate Felt, MA. MFT said...

yeah toast

Miranda W. said...

lol! French Toast!

Kate Felt, MA. MFT said...

Cinnamon toast?

Anonymous said...

not happy news for me. I miss you too much. But, on the other hand, I like to see you grow.
Love and miss you - mom

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»