Saturday, May 10, 2008

Some Random samplers

Today i got the internet! Hooray! I'm so excited. And to celebrate, since I haven't posted pictures in forever, I will post some random ones that have happened in the last year. And you will finally see my short, better styled, hair. Enjoy.
Short hair....





We're selling this gorgeous antique upright baby grand piano. Any bids? $2500 and it's yours.



The following 3 pictures are camping at fish lake with my family last september. Trevor couldn't wait for Aebleskivers and started eating the children. It was tragic.









Gage escaped unharmed. He tried to convince Jason to let him use the guitar to smash it over Trev's head to save his sister. Nice try, Gage. Like Jason would ever sacrifice a guitar.

"Farmers tan in my neck and arms. Farmers tan, the secret of my charms. Every girl wants a man with a farmers tan."





























Camping at the Mountain Man Rendevous at Ft. Bridger, WY.(above and to the right) It was great fun. But very cold in the morning. You were supposed to wear old time clothes, which trevor did, but I hadn't bought mine yet. This year I will be more authentic. And pregnant.

2 comments:

Christie said...

yay she's back!

Janell R. Cropper said...

ya know..I would maybe think about bidding on your piano, but I kind of enjoy my upright that I got for my wedding! :) It's good to see you back.