Saturday, May 10, 2008

Clinical Internship


Today I went to my first of 21 clinical internships. My body hurts. I need to get a doctors note so I can do less massages. I nearly passed out during my second one. Then the third one in a row nearly killed me. But my last one got me really energized and excited! All the other ones were just there to relax, which is fantastic. But my last one was in real pain and needed some help. And I saved the day!!!! It felt so great to help someone out like that. It's hard to explain, but it was unbelievably rewarding. I always wanted to go into the spa side of massage, but I don't know, I think the medical side might be more rewarding. But then again, who wouldn't want to get paid to be in a beachside resort, or in the bahamas? Eh, it's not like I can't do one for a while and then switch to the other if I get bored with palm trees and perfect weather.

No comments: