Sunday, May 18, 2008

There's a first for everything.

And today's first, is our anniversary! I love Trevor so much! He's so made for me it's not even funny. I have to say this has been the best and worst year of my life. Some Highlights:



  • Honeymoon, minus the horrible sunburn we got

  • Camping at fish lake

  • Camping at Fort Bridger, WY

  • I started school, while Trevor continued school

  • Awesome tans and we got to landscape together

  • Making out

  • Cut down our own Christmas Tree after Thanksgiving

  • Spent Christmas in Idaho

  • Brought in the New Year with some renewed love and committment

  • Became impregnated

  • Trevor Graduated and started his career

  • Spent Easters with Trevor's adorable cousins. I loved decorating the eggs and hiding them for the kids (in the snow)

  • Celebrated anniversary

So I was talking to my mom the other day. And she said something like "You love him now more then ever huh?" and I said "Yep. I can't believe how much I do." and then she asked "Did you love him this much when you were engaged?" I said "Heck no! I didn't even know what love was when I was engaged! And I can't wait to have this child because I know we're just gonna grow deeper in love with each other, and this little one." And it's true. I love that man. I've learned what real love is when you have to sacrifice and put yourself last in order to make someone else happy. We've been through a lot, but we've come out on top. I thank the Lord every day that I get to wake up next to my best friend.


Ps I don't know why the flowers are blue. They're yellow in the picture, but when I uploaded it, they turned blue. Still looks cool.

1 comment:

Christie said...

yay for one year! Congrats guys! You basically rock!