Saturday, July 19, 2008

I can't believe it!

Pyzam Glitter Text Maker
Today is my 3rd year anniversary from the day I first posted, and thus created, this blog you are on right now. I can't believe I've been blogging for 3 years now! 3 years ago, my life really started. Though its slowed down, and settled down, it has been the best 3 years of my life. From moving across the country (twice) to being with the best family both in Utah and Connecticut, to meeting some of the best people that walk this earth, to meeting my husband and marrying my eternal best friend. I've gone into the archives and looked at all that has happened to me, and it's truly been a journey. I've learned, I've grown, and I've loved in ways I never thought possible. Happy Anniversary. That'll do, blog. That'll do.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Congrats! I like that little reference to "Babe" at the end...if it is meant to be a reference to that. I took it to be anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

nice i miss you and do u miss me???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

p.s bob and fugamabee miss you to callus at some poit

Anonymous said...

That means 3 years of snarky comments for me! Congrats...