Friday, August 01, 2008

I'm a copy cat


I wasn't tagged, but I thought this would be fun to blog about since Trevor and I are coming up on our two year meeting/dating anniversary.


Question 1 - Where did you meet each other?On my moms front lawn. I never thought I'd meet my husband in Richfield! Let alone at my moms house!


Question 2 - What was your first date? It was a forced blind date. I say forced because my roomate never asked if I wanted to be stuck with a guy all day. I didn't. I was waiting for a missionary and kind of dating somebody else. I already had my hands full. So she just brought her boyfriend and he brought his roomate without telling me, and then they ditched us. So I was stuck with Trevor the whole time. I guess it's better than being the 3rd wheel I thought I'd be.


Question 3 - When and where was your first kiss?That same day we met- August 21st, 2006. On top of bulls head in the Red Hills outside my hometown.


Question 4 - Did you have a long courtship?We dated for 5 months before we got engaged, and were engaged for 4 months. Long is a relative term. In Connecticut peopler were horrified we were getting married so quickly, and without living together first! But by mormon standards, we took our sweet time.


Question 5 - Where did you get engaged? At the Phippens (an older mission couple that hosts FHE at their place) on Jan 5, 2007 in Bloomfield, CT.


Question 6 - When and where were you married?May 18, 2007. Tower room #6, Manti Temple.


Question 7 - Where did you go on your honeymoon? Palisade Lake, where we got so burnt we couldn't even touch each other the whole time. We shared our honeymoon suite with a chipmunk. Then we went camping at Maple Grove, and some lonely old man kept talking to us and telling us stories and following us around. Normally, we wouldn't mind, but our sunburns just healed enough too....you know. But I couldn't the whole time there because I was paranoid that man would come talk to us or something.

3 comments:

Theron & Melissa said...

Ah cute! I'm glad you told everyone you kissed him on the first day you met, it makes me feel less sluty (I kissed Theron the first day we met too). Stories are so fun!

Janell R. Cropper said...

That's an adorable picture! So much fun!

Miranda W. said...

Yeah, I don't usually kiss boys that fast. But he snuck up on me! There wasn't much I could do!