Sunday, January 18, 2009

Allie Rae










































































































She's developing nicely. Lately, she has discovered her hands and has loooooooong conversations with them. She's the most talkative baby I have ever seen. I just know we're in trouble when it comes to the phone bill. She is also into mimicking. When I'm on the phone, she copies my voice influctuations. She also LOVES to sing along when daddy or mommy are playing an instrument. She also wakes up so happy in the mornings. She's so smiley and talkative.

8 comments:

Tio Bruno said...

What a delightful little girl! I think you should keep her.

Kari said...

I just love her dark hair and dark eyes. What a beautiful little girl!

Leah said...

I could spend the day with you making up hilarious captions to some of those and laughing til we cry. I lover her eyebrow furls SO MUCH!

Miranda W. said...

I noticed in almost all of those pictures, her eyebrows are furled. I think that's why they're my favorites.

Anonymous said...

I got the picture of her in the Christmas dress and she looks like a little doll. Uncle Curtis sure was melted by her during the holiday break. She melts all of us. Thanks for having her for us to enjoy. Granny G

DeFreese said...

adoreable

Christie said...

She's gorgeous! I love her hair! We're still working with Lily's...

Patricia said...

trevor!!!!tus chicas son preciosas!! k fuerte lo tuyo....has tenido una suerte increble....fran y yo estamos intentando tener un bebe...llevamos 5 meses y no se, ahora mismo tengo un retraso de 13 dias!!! No es un buen momento, me acabo de kedar sin trabajo pero siempre me acuerdo de tus palabras....ojala volvamos a coincidir para charlar!!
besos