Sunday, January 18, 2009

I am a battered wife.

"Does your face hurt? Cause it's killing me!"

I went sledding yesterday with Trevor and his brother and sister. It was a very popular hill, and by this point was pure ice. It had a lot of jumps at the bottom too. I hit a jump, flipped over, landed on my face, and skidded across more ice. This was taken this morning. My face hurts. My head hurts even worse. Trevor says it looks like I'm abused. Trevor's all sensitive brother, after seeing the blood dripping out of my nose, comforted me by saying, "Wow. You suck at sledding." Thanks, Tyler.

6 comments:

Matt and Crysany Bean said...

No wonder why i didn't see you at church today! ha, i am so sorry!! That looks so painful! The pictures of Allie are so adorable!! She is a beautiful baby, and growing up so fast!! I hope you get feeling better!

Tio Bruno said...

You're supposed to stay on the sled.

Kari said...

Ouch!!!

Leah said...

Tyler's comment made me laugh so hard! If you're going to be a battered wife, you need an ugly sweatsuit ("Beaver High Football"), dark roots under your bleached hair, and a huge thing of Diet Coke in your shopping cart as you meander through the aisles of WalMart.

Anonymous said...

OW

Sandra Davis said...

That really would hurt! I got dropped on my face once while trying to have someone flip me....not the most pleasant experience!! I feel your pain! ;)