Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy and Sad

On the sad note, last night Allie had her first real injury. She burnt her little fingers on the fireplace. She screamed for hours and for a while there was nothing we could do right. This morning she's very happy and acting normal, but her poor little fingertips are blistered. I hate feeling helpless.

On a happy note, I can now feel the baby kick, which leads me to believe I'm farther along than I initially thought I was. I wasn't expecting to feel anything for another 4-6 weeks... We'll be getting an ultrasound in January to figure out the due date and possibly even the gender! So excited!

2 comments:

Tio Bruno said...

Let the gender be a surprise!

Miranda W. said...

We would, but if it's a boy we'd like to prepare. When we have one of each, we'll be surprised.