Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day in the morning


Allie loved Emma's grocery cart. We couldn't keep her out of it.

















I love this little monkey.







This has got to be my most favorite thing about Emma. Whenever she sees a camera, she stops and smiles. You'll notice it on one of the popcorn and cranberry pictures too. She's so funny. Sometimes I just point the camera at her just to see her smile.

























I love how excited these two look. I especially love Emma's face.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

Nash always stopped to smile for the camera, too. All the pictures I have of him are with that big goofy grin on his face. None of what I was actually trying to capture, but still super cute.

Miranda W. said...

I know. That kid cracks me up. I've seen him run across the room and practically dive to get into a picture.

granny g said...

The caption on this should be,"Now watcha wanna do. I don't know. Whatch you wanna do?"

Patricia said...

she is a model!!