Saturday, December 26, 2009

The little sneaks.

This was the highlight of Christmas. After dinner, we went downstairs and watched a movie. The girls wandered in and out of the couch area frequently. I noticed it was too quiet and they hadn't wandered back for a while, so I decided to check on them. This is when I found those two little bodies in the glow of the christmas tree chowing down on popcorn and cranberries. Click the collage to enlarge. The dark picture was me trying to capture how precious it really was. They looked so sweet in the glow of the lights, but my flash kept ruining it and turning off the flash didn't capture it much better.






The girls kept biting into the cranberries and making the best faces. By the time I got the camera, I only got one of Emma. They learned too quickly, and I laughed and basked in them too long.






I took a picture of the handful of cranberries because it cracked me up to see all the little teeth marks out of them. And last but not least, the video isn't long, but captures the light a little better so I posted it.



2 comments:

granny g said...

oh that is too funny. I just laughed and laughed. I left Nash by whipped crean for 30 seconds to tell Leah that Michelle called and what do you think my kitchen looked like when I got back? Leah has pictures.

Miranda W. said...

Oh man, I NEED to see those!