Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween 2010



This was our themed costume. I spent so much on the dori head a couple of years ago that I decided I couldn't wear it only once. That, and it was easy. For Trevor, we just taped a bunch of twisty balloons to his body to make him an anemone. For Mikey, I cut a hole in a nemo stuffed animal that I've had for a while and took some of the stuffing out. For Allie, I hot glued some ripped up bath poofs to a shower cap and pinned it on a dress. They were a hit (and it all cost around $10! Not bad for four of us!).



I love my sweet jellyfish. She even jumped everywhere she went so it looked like a jellyfish swimming. I only safety pinned the jellyfish on her dress, but she liked all the pink poofy tentacles so much that I think I'm going to permanently sew them on.
Posted by Picasa

My pumpkin. Trevor's pumpkin got sacrificed in the making of mine. Thanks honey.Allie's pumpkin.
Not sure who's pumpkins this was, but I thought it was funny. It reminded me of Curtis.

5 comments:

Leah said...

Your jailed pumpkin turned out great! Did Trevor have a mobility problem? Dylan's costume is going to impede his movement a bit, but it's worth it! All of your costumes turned out great!

Lisa said...

Cute cute cute!!

Elder Tyler Williams said...

Love your costumes!! Wished you where closer!

Anonymous said...

Your husband really stands out in a crowd. That is so funny. I love the video of Allie jumping. I wore my uniform to take Mack Man and Rocker Reed trick or treating. They were too cute. Riley was spiderman with muscles and Halen was Thomas Train. Halen wouldn't wear his conductor hat and wanted the train off but candy distracted him. Granny G

Miranda W. said...

Trevor had a bit of a hard time eating, but the biggest problem was all the kids eventually tore his costume apart because they all wanted a balloon. They already started taking some off of him when I decided we should take a picture before it was all gone. There was a whole group of kids waiting on the sidelines to maul him once the pictures were done.