Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween 2011

I'll admit, I went a little lame and uncreative this year. Between having a baby and moving, I just didn't have it in me for Halloween too. That makes my heart sad since it's one of my most favorite holidays, but what can you do? I had a full plate. I was already planning on making a couple of tutus for Allie's birthday, so I made this blue and green one a little early. Gammer Ruth bought Allie some fairy wings, so it was pretty simple to do. Allie was in heaven. She's been obsessed with "Twinkerbell" lately and was more than happy to be a fairy.




Last year, Gammer Ruth also sent a bunch of dress up clothes for Allie's birthday. One of which was a dog costume. Mikey fit in it this year, so voila, that was done too. Trevor was a hunter and Mikey was his hound dog. Trevor took the kids to our church Trunk or Treat/Halloween Party last night. He said the kids had a blast. He lost Allie for a little while. He found her in a room that had nothing but black lights and music for the youth to dance. He said she was going crazy with the dance moves. Why does that not surprise me? I sent Trev with the camera, but he forgot to get it out at the party. They had a blast anyway. A big thank you to the E family that helped out my hubby with taking the kids to the cars and getting candy! Sad I couldn't come, but there's always next year and there will be one more cute kid to dress up!

6 comments:

Elder Tyler Williams said...

Love Twinkerbell and Mikey makes a great puppy... it's those eyes!

Elder Tyler Williams said...

Sorry I don't know how to unlink Elder to my blog!

Karissa said...

They were SO cute at the party!!! Her tutu turned out fabulous. Why would you ever pay $40 for one when you can make it yourself for so much less?!

Rebekah said...

I think Allie's costume is ADORABLE! Mikey makes a pretty cute dog too... which is pretty appropriate since he loves them so much.

Mother_Hen_Alms said...

hahahaha, I can NOT stop laughing at Mikey! He is so funny

Miranda W. said...

His costume had me in tears. Maybe I should post the video of him running around in it. You should see it bounce. SO funny!